- view: text
- select for diffs
Thu Sep 7 21:19:44 2006 UTC
(7 years, 7 months ago) by pavalos
CVS tags: HEAD
WARNS6 cleanup (1803 warnings).
ANSI function declarations.
Rename local variables that shadow globals.
Use string functions from libc instead of creating our own.
Remove void casts for unchecked function returns.
Spell parameter correctly.
Don't try to return a value from void functions.
Remove compat library requirement (gtty -> ioctl).
Add new function "dowarp" that calls warp() from play.c. (Taken from
Change chars that are used for numeric values to shorts so they can be
properly used as array indexes.
* Copyright (c) 1980, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)ram.c 8.1 (Berkeley) 5/31/93
* $FreeBSD: src/games/trek/ram.c,v 1.4 1999/11/30 03:49:53 billf Exp $
* $DragonFly: src/games/trek/ram.c,v 1.3 2006/09/07 21:19:44 pavalos Exp $
# include "trek.h"
** RAM SOME OBJECT
** You have run into some sort of object. It may be a Klingon,
** a star, or a starbase. If you run into a star, you are really
** stupid, because there is no hope for you.
** If you run into something else, you destroy that object. You
** also rack up incredible damages.
ram(int ix, int iy)
printf("\07RED ALERT\07: collision imminent\n");
c = Sect[ix][iy];
printf("%s rams Klingon at %d,%d\n", Ship.shipname, ix, iy);
printf("Yeoman Rand: Captain, isn't it getting hot in here?\n");
printf("Spock: Hull temperature approaching 550 Degrees Kelvin.\n");
printf("You ran into the starbase at %d,%d\n", ix, iy);
/* don't penalize the captain if it wasn't his fault */
Game.killb += 1;
printf("%s heavily damaged\n", Ship.shipname);
/* select the number of deaths to occur */
i = 10 + ranf(20 * Game.skill);
Game.deaths += i;
Ship.crew -= i;
printf("McCoy: Take it easy Jim; we had %d casualties.\n", i);
/* damage devices with an 80% probability */
for (i = 0; i < NDEV; i++)
if (ranf(100) < 20)
damage(i, (2.5 * (franf() + franf()) + 1.0) * Param.damfac[i]);
/* no chance that your shields remained up in all that */
Ship.shldup = 0;