DragonFly bugs List (threaded) for 2012-01
[DragonFlyBSD - Bug #1692] (Closed) fix some comments in ahci_cam.c
Issue #1692 has been updated by Sascha Wildner.
Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee deleted (0)
Bug #1692: fix some comments in ahci_cam.c
Author: Johannes Hofmann
fix some comments in ahci_cam.c:
diff --git a/sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci_cam.c b/sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci_cam.c
index e7bcc07..bad6b51 100644
@@ -136,8 +136,8 @@ ahci_cam_attach(struct ahci_port *ap)
* The state of the port has changed.
- * If at is NULL the physical port has changed state.
- * If at is non-NULL a particular target behind a PM has changed state.
+ * If atx is NULL the physical port has changed state.
+ * If atx is non-NULL a particular target behind a PM has changed state.
* If found is -1 the target state must be queued to a non-interrupt context.
* (only works with at == NULL).
@@ -788,7 +788,7 @@ ahci_xpt_action(struct cam_sim *sim, union ccb *ccb)
* Calculate at and atx. at is always non-NULL. atx is only
- * non-NULL for direct-attached devices. It will be NULL for
+ * NULL for direct-attached devices. It will be non-NULL for
* devices behind a port multiplier.
* XXX What do we do with a LUN wildcard?
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.
To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account