DragonFly bugs List (threaded) for 2012-04
[DragonFlyBSD - Bug #2336] 3.0.3 catchall
Issue #2336 has been updated by Venkatesh Srinivas.
Bug fixes to 2291 MFCed.
* Bug 2296 ('pmap wire_count assertion in i386 vm') and 2338 (panic in vm_pageout_scan_active) remain open.
* ffs duplicate allocation bug remains open.
* Bug 2341 ('HAMMER multivolume panic') affects -stable branch, there is a patch in -master (41a8e51772c65775f6b34c29ececa01178e633b9). It should be MFCed after a few days/more testing
* Commit 6562e2d87bfc5428fec4426aa343ea315ab88941 in -master fixes a panic triggered by the signals code. After a few days of testing, it should be merged.
* Commit 39312e2a708905230d943ab98542ec8d6fabb22e in -master fixes an issue where M_NOWAIT used the interrupt reserve, allowing mbuf allocations to be exhausted. Should be merged after a few days.
Bug #2336: 3.0.3 catchall
Author: Venkatesh Srinivas
This bug tracks outstanding work for the next release on the 3 -STABLE line.
68cc29492751172e9897a90c303b1c7fbb18112a : MSDOSFS 32/64-bit issue (Issue 2334)
61f40eab02d073fff26f1d1cc78d5693c3bcea53 : libc: Don't allow stuck syslog to screw up system
afea4d5a3cf396976e5b778f8477d972e8c29735 : AMD Errata 721 workaround
aad00981445a4e7c60d89f07717d431f8a228e39 : Incorrect HAMMER unlock/lock sequence
3d102df7db4f442f9921757788d791d3ec0ebca0 : AHCI missed interrupts bugfix #1
d16d3400e7cd9e7c897c37abab0b8f2668fcc5c0 : AHCI too eagerly unlocks;
6bac9ae49e088aafa7604314335e9822676799bb : SILI missed interrupts bugfix
(leftover from 3.0.2) Bug 2296: panic: assertion "m->wire_count > 0" failed i386
Bug 2291: UFS/softdep panic in lwkt_remove_tdallq
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.
To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account