DragonFly commits List (threaded) for 2009-08
git: AHCI - Chip reset, Inquiry alignment, ATAPI adjustments, Intel attach
Author: Matthew Dillon <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Aug 16 23:36:28 2009 -0700
AHCI - Chip reset, Inquiry alignment, ATAPI adjustments, Intel attach
* When resetting the chip set AE before issuing HR and leave AE set
when issuing HR. After reset is complete, set AE again.
* Do Intel hocus pocus at config register 0x92 for Intel chipsets.
* The only PIO request is basically the initial INQUIRY during probe.
Make sure the structure does not cross a page boundary so only one
DRQ buffer is needed. Very old AHCI chipsets may need this.
* Make minor flags adjustments for PIO setup commands during the
* Reduce verbosity slightly.
Summary of changes:
sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci.c | 187 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci.h | 2 +-
sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci_attach.c | 32 -------
sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci_cam.c | 33 ++++---
sys/dev/disk/ahci/ahci_pm.c | 18 ++--
5 files changed, 152 insertions(+), 120 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository