DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-05

Hungarian installation doc

From: Gabor MICSKO <gmicsko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:48:27 +0200

Hi folks!

I've created an step-by-step installation guide about DragonFly BSD installation process (dfly-20040506.iso), cvsup-ing, kernel building, buildworld, and so. The doc based on LiveCD's README file, and illustrated with 30+ pics. I hope this doc will helpful for hungarian enquirers.

Please link this doc on DragonFly site is possible.

Thank you!

http://www.hup.hu/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5993

Comments are welcome!