DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-01

Re: Italian FAQ

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:28:23 +0100

Guarnieri Claudio wrote:

I'm a new DragonFlyBSD italian user and i'm translating FAQ in my language.

If my translation could interest you i load it on my website and link it to
you :)

Hello Claudio,

please consider putting up your FAQ in the DragonFly Wiki (http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org). There's already english/spanish/russian versions available there:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/DragonFly_FAQ
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/DragonFly_FAQ_Spanish
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/DragonFly_FAQ_Russian

We also have a script that helps us sync the main site's FAQ with the Wiki FAQs from time to time so your FAQ would then be integrated into the main site.

Regards,
Sascha Wildner

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx