DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-02

Handbook wikification

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 05:26:09 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently importing the Handbook into the Wiki. See http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/DragonFly_Handbook.

The converted files is basically all there but putting them in the Wiki will take some more days. After that I'll look over it again one more time to correct the few quirks that are still in here and there.

The pages are protected against modification at the moment and I expect to remove this next week(end).

Comments?

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx