DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-04

Re: Other media types on the Wiki

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:15:23 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
:
:> Devon or Sascha - I wanted to add the Adobe Illustrator and EPS versions
:> of the DragonFly logo to the wiki, but it refuses .ai and .eps uploads.
:
:Devon has changed that and the Wiki now supports .png, .gif, .jpg, :.jpeg, .ai, .eps, .fla and .svg.
:
:If there are other types you need, let us know.
:
:Sascha
:
:-- :http://yoyodyne.ath.cx

    Note that that's a potential security issue, it means that a hacker could
    upload specially munged jpg and potentially other file types for which
    browsers have a code execution vulnerability for.

I would recommend turning them all off.

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would suggest uploading such files either zipped or uuencoded since most zip software understand the latter.

-Hiten