DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-05

Re: wiki main page fubard

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:47:55 -0400 (EDT)

> hello,
>
> im just a lurker wanting to notify you the wiki page is fubard.
>
> last edited by yoga

Thanks for the note - I reverted to the good version.  It's possible that
spammer tools exist now that automate account creation and login.  Sacha,
your user page was mangled the same way, which I reverted.

Is it possible to have new accounts need approval?  We should probably
kill the "YoGa" account that did this, in any case.