DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-06

Handbook wiki changes?

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

I started committing various minor fixes to the handbook today with the
plan to start merging in any improvements found in the wiki.

Then I noticed when I refreshed the wiki differences for
DragonFly_Handbook/mount-unmount that the wiki for it was gone. I see this
happened on June 20 and 21.

Is there any copy of the old wiki -- in particular the differences -- so I
can review them and possible add to cvs version?

Or is anyone else working on this?

If I overlooked a notice about this, sorry I missed it. Feel free to point
me to it.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/