DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-09

Re: Some documentation cleanup

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Carl,

I am looking at your diffs. It may be better to post to the docs list to discuss first. I have set ReplyTo to docs@ list.

If someone has Carl's email, please forward this email to him just in case he is not on this list. The archives don't have his email and google didn't help me.

Removing the FreeBSD lists is fine, but the entities are in use throughout the book (such as a.doc). I am looking at this.

Also, I thought that entitity names a.mailman.listinfo, a.mailman.lists, a.mailman.lists.link aren't descriptive, so I am using a.freebsdlists.url, a.freebsdlists, and a.freebsdlists.name to be consistent.

Also, maybe the term "MFS" (Merge From Stable) should stay in glossary, but reworded to explain that this is old terminology and explain preview, etc.

Thanks for diff and we look forward to your other docs help.

Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/