DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-12

Wiki Status Page Devel

From: Joseph Garcia <bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:51:12 -0800

Hey all!

I took the initiative to try to summarize the events in commits@ into the wiki on my personal development Status Page (since I didn't want to screw up the real Status Page).

Basically, I just went through all the posts and copied and pasted whatever looked interesting. I bet I missed things and some of the commit logs were way over my head since I'm not a programmer.

If you have time, please go through it and feel free to add/change/remove anything you like or make comments.

Just remember, I did my best to try to capture things that looked worth mentioning.

Here's the link:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/User:Jgarcia/Status_Page_Devel

Joseph Garcia
bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx