DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-03

Re: [Website] translated FAQ lists broken ?

To: Francis Gudin <fgudin@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:39:40 +0100

Francis Gudin wrote:
Is it just that other translations were promised but never done/put in
place ?

Check the Wiki:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Category:FAQ

Those are all we have. The site's FAQs should be produced from these Wiki FAQs (there's a script we use for that). I guess what happened is that the site's english FAQ was updated, adding new links to FAQs in other languages which are in the Wiki. But those FAQs were never added to cvs.

In case FAQ_French.cgi was never done, I'd like to help with it: by the
way, where's the source for the website ?

Put "dragonfly-cvs-site" into your supfile. Here's the cvsweb:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/site/

Sascha