DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-03

Re: PDF version of handbook

From: Bob Bagwill <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:39:02 -0500

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:28:37 -0500, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> Scott Ullrich had sent me a number of screenshots at one point so I
> could write something, but it slipped by the wayside.  I need to update
> that and the ports section, badly, in addition to catchup with
> applicable patches for the whole Handbook taken from FreeBSD.  (Help is
> welcomed.)

Sorry to be dense, but how should we help?

Is it:
1) uncomment #dragonfly-cvs-doc in
   /usr/share/examples/Dragonfly-cvs-supfile, and do a "cvsup
   Dragonfly-cvs-supfile"
2) make changes in /home/dcvs/wherever, and submit diffs to
   dragonfly.submit or dragonfly.docs?

What should be do if we have a lot of changes?  What about radical
stuff like "delete this whole section"?

Thanks.