DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-07
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-07

Re: Hammer documentation

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:05:22 -0700 (PDT)

:Maybe I was not clear before. This is not possible, since our hammer
:utility is named 'hammer' too and therefore hammer(8) already occupies
:the 'man hammer' slot.
:
:We can't really do anything about this anymore, unless you agree to
:rename the utility to something else.
:
:I will, however, add a pointer to the file system intro at the start of
:the hammer(8) manpage so that people know about hammer(5) too.
:
:Sascha

    Oh right.  Ach. ok, I guess having the pointers will work.