DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-07
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-07

Re: Hammer documentation

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:17:18 +0200

Matt Dillon wrote:
>:For file systems, 5 seems to be appropriate.
>
>    Yah.  We only need one 'man hammer'.

OK;
Sascha has made an excellent hammer(5);
I will then put general info on disk setup and Hammer use in our handbook.
It has no mention of gpt, disklabel64 or Hammer today.

Hope to get this done before release; but it will be a day before I start;
this shouldn't stop others from working on this.

-thomas