DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2010-10

Editing dragonflybsd.org

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:21:49 -0400

This has been the case for a while, but I just checked on it today and
thought I should mention it:

It's possible to check the dragonflybsd.org website out via git, edit
pages in your favorite editor, and commit them back and automagically
update the site.  Images can be added the same way.

Clone from /usr/local/www/ikiwiki-srcdir/ - you need to be in the ikiwiki
group.  If there's someone who wants that, tell me or someone else who can
add you.