DragonFly hammer List (threaded) for 2008-08
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly hammer List (threaded) for 2008-08

SVN vs. GIT

From: Stöckert András <stockerta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:55:32 +0200 (CEST)

As I looked at them, it seems that GIT is the popular new kid on the
block, but it has some interesting features, so it isn't only the hype. We
should make a test GIT repo, and see how it works. I give my vote to GIT.

Andrew

PS.: The last to weeks I couldn't deal with HAMMER and my other stuffs,
because I was busy. Sorry
PS.: And also this mail server was done for 4 days :D