Re: IRC perhaps?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

:dave wrote:
:> I strongly recommend keeping it out of IRC for now.
:
:Yah, Usenet is almost as fast as IRC if you're online: more latency, but
:you can spend more time on the content and pass larger messages around,
:and as Dave says... it's not documented.

    I should have the archival access up and working today for lurkers.
    I do not personally use #irc myself.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>