Re: Building DragonFly (was: Initial messaging ...)

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:37:07 -0500

4.8 RELEASE doesn't boot on my box...
Hardware is too new I spose... seems to be an ATA thing too.

Dave
On Sunday, July 20, 2003, at 10:26AM, Skip Ford wrote:

David Leimbach wrote:
Looks interesting... I need to get my FBSD box running again so I can
play with this I suppose?  [I clobbered it a few days ago :)]

I haven't been able to build it on current. My fault for not having a stable box for builds.

Current can't build stable right now either of course.

--
Skip