RCNG TEST

From: Robert Garrett <rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:11:55 -0500

If anybody is interested in testing the RCng stuff here it is.

untar rcorder in /src/sbin cd to rcorder and make install
untar workingrcng.tar.gz in /etc and reboot

Though I would back up /etc before doing this.

I need to know if I have all the proper files included.
if you have any problems let me know.

Note: Updated man pages arent included.

Robert Garrett