Re: HEADS UP! RCNG in the tree...

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:45:38 +0200

-On [20030725 13:33], Robert Garrett (rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Please try the following patch, basically this uses the same
>find_mode() routine as the 4.8 mergemaster did.
>rather than expect the output of the new stat

New stat?  Was there an older one then? :)

But seriously, NetBSD has stat and so has FreeBSD.  So I guess having it
is not a bad idea.  Hence the path I took.

Let Matt decide which road he wants to take. :)

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B