rcNG and the like...

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:27:02 +0100

Hi Gang,

I just did a buildworld yesterday, and effectively upgraded the system to use rcNG and various stuff. I have noticed that the rcNG system makes a lot of assumptions about certains things, which are still not available in DragonFly, like, the new /dev/random code, etc for Entropy harvesting.

Over the next couple of days, I will try to iron out these issues. Also, things like new manual pages for rcNG need to be brought in, so that we are pretty much in sync rcNG wise.

Cheers.

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxx