Re: Linux emulation

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:38:16 +0200

-On [20030806 20:32], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    I haven't had a chance to try to reproduce it myself but I
>    suspect that the issues are real and need to be addressed.

Well, I think they're real too. ;)

But right now I am trying to figure out why man is suddenly barfing on
the permissions.

Rob still needs to revert the commit though, although 't might be ok to
leave it for now, otherwise man/catN/ will be riddled with temporary
files.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B