HEADS UP - no major commits please

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

    I'm about half way through the reorganization and will finish today or
    tomorrow, but so many files have been moved I would appreciate it if
    committers would not make major multi-file commits.  Small commits are
    ok, I'll diff the cvs tree and recopy as necessary.

    The cvs archive will not reflect these changes until I have completed
    everything and tested it.