Re: Register keyword removal

From: Robert Garrett <rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:04:39 -0500

Easier reading, and in some cases the register keyword was greatly abused.
Even if it did do somthing in those cases it would of given bad information
about the best way to use register optimisation.
register register_t some_register; /* this is a register */
gets kind of hard on the eyes after a while.

Rob