Re: new sysinstall

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:18:00 -0400

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 11:03 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:I somehow lost why we want this to be a webserver...
:
:What is the purpose of a browser driven installation?  Is that the
:intent?

Why, so DragonFly can be installed from a Microsuck Winblows box, of
course! :-) :-) :-)

Right, looking at the current sysinstall, we have an "upgrade" option. Though I was never able to take a BSD cd stick in a linux machine and "upgrade" it to BSD. Hence preserving all the data currently on the installed disk's in the machine.... :-)

-DR