Re: geom, devfs

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:10:24 -0400

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 06:27 PM, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:42:17PM -0400, drhodus@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
+> > do you/we plan to port geom[1] (or a similar) framework to DragonFly?
+> > i came across this, when i thought about geom-gate, which looks very
+> > interesting.
+> Geom-gate does look like a nice start. Though its not really ready
+> to be used for anything major, as it maps the device and can't handle
+> any errors the device may have.

You're wrong, now it handles errors in quite neat way:)

So you have updated that since we last talked ?

-DR