Re: modules missing?

To: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:31:19 +0100

David Rhodus wrote:
: First thing I would do is see why the firewire and sbc modules aren't
: working.
: An example I see everything is when I boot off an snapshot. ex.
: dbsd.catpa.com
: and the first two things sysinstall tells me is that it can't load those
: modules.....

	This is the same problem that was described by Jeroen (asmodai@)
	and I have been working on a patch, which I originally did for
	FreeBSD-CURRENT, but it was ignored for so-called architectural
	reasons.

	Anyways, the WIP patch is at: (it probably works)
		http://hmp.serverninjas.com/dragonfly/df-linker.diff

	The original patch, for FreeBSD-CURRENT:
		http://hmp.serverninjas.com/newlinker.diff

Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya