Re: [Chat] Neal Stephenson, Keplers Books, Friday Night

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:45:34 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I don't think we are quite that big yet :-)  But this does remind me
    that I should probably put together a gathering at my house later next
    month after I've finished the namecache stuff.

-Matt

Awwww! Such a bummer! I am going to miss it cause I live in UK. :-(

So, any DragonFly developers in UK or is it just me? ;-)

Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx