KLD's in general and runtime kernel/driver updating.

From: "Nicolai Petri" <nntp@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:34:48 +0200

Hi all

One of the most common crashes in freebsd i've noticed is because of kld's
and incorrect errorhandling. Because of this I'm thinking of redoing parts
of the kld-framework.
I've written some notes and ideas on at http://hobbes.bsd-dk.dk/~npp/
(kld-todo.txt) which is a scratchpad for my ideas. Which direction do _you_
think should be taken in dragonfly ?
Comments, suggestions ideas are welcome.

---
Nicolai Petri