Any interest in updating the routing engine?

From: "Joshua Coombs" <jcoombs@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:46:39 -0400

I spend my days beating on Cisco and similar routers as my means of
wage earning, and nights beating on my FreeBSD firewall as a means
of happy experiementation.  I've come to notice several big (in my
mind) limitations with the BSD routing model.  Would there be any
interest in coming up with a more flexible, Cisco CEF'ish engine
under DragonFly?  I'm not much of a coder, but I have been trying to
work out details at the theory layer and would really like input on
it at the very least.

Joshua Coombs