Re: linux_sendfile()

To: "David P. Reese, Jr." <daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 06:21:48 +0100

David P. Reese, Jr. wrote:

I've got a working version of linux_sendfile() in my latest changes to
emulation/linux/linux_socket.c.  It was a trivial addition after splitting
sendfile().  If there is interest, I will include it in my next patch.

I would be most interested to see our emulated version of the Linux sys_sendfile() call! As far as I can remember, their version could copy streams between any two descriptors, and only ended up modifying the out file descriptor.

Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx