Installation floppies kernel slab allocator

From: Rodrigo Fernandez-Vizarra <Rodrigo.Fdz-Vizarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:44:58 +0200

I'm installing DragonFly BSD from the iso image located in

Dated 2 Oct 2003.

I've created the two install disks (kern.flp and mfsroot.flp) and booted from them... and I get the following error

   Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0c
   /stand/sysinstall running as init on vty0
   panic:slaballoc: corrupted zone

I've seen that in the latest revision of the kern_slaballocator.c (rev 1.7/1.8) it's repaired a bug regarding low memory machines (mine is a Pentium 133Mhz with 48MBytes of Ram).

My question is. Are the install floppies kernel updated with the latest kernel? If yes then I have probably hit a bug in the Slab allocator code. I've tried to fire DDB but it's not enabled in the kernel....

Any hints?