Call for testers: sendmail update

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:15:45 -0400

I'm going to go ahead and push a few of the security checks that
have been add in 8.12.10 which were also recently committed to
FreeBSD. Though before I do a full import of 8.12.10, I'd like to give
anyone who wants a chance to review the changes. The patch can
be located at: http://machdep.com/drhodus/sendmail2.diff

As for the patch with the security checks, that can be accessed at:
http://machdep.com/drhodus/sendmail1.diff

-DR