Re: I'll be talking at UCBerkeley Thursday early evening.

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:58:13 -0600

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:24:35 +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20031028 08:22], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
  Ach!  Forgot to put them up.  You can retrieve the OpenOffice slides
  from here:

http://apollo.backplane.com/Lectures/dfly_basic.sxd

Can you do a PowerPoint export as well? I don't have OpenOffice installed anywhere, but I do have PowerPoint courtesy a laptop from work.

I just finished installed OpenOffice 1.1 and quick exported it to PDF, so here is an attach of it. I couldn't find any option to export it as in PowerPoint, but HTML, PDF and etc. I like PDF and use Adobe Acroread.

Cheers,
Mezz

-- bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.