APM problems.

From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Nov 2003 17:37:33 GMT
I'm trying to get DragonFlyBSD up and running on a Dell Latitude
laptop.  There are two remaining issues that I want to get resolved.

1) APM.  I have the following line in my kernel config file, but
I'm still unable to use the apm program to see my battery level
(which is all I really want to do since only windows seems to be
able to put this laptop to sleep and wake it up properly):

device 	apm0	at nexus? disable flags 0x20

Any ideas?

2) I have a cs4236 audio chip that I haven't gotten working yet.  I
haven't given up quite yet, but can anyone tell me if I should be
using the "device pcm0" line (with the correct irq and drq options)
or if I should be using the "device css0" line?

Adam