freebsd 3 support

From: Kip Macy <kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:27:04 -0800

It has come to my attention that Xi Graphics and VMware's X servers rely
on FreeBSD 3 compatibility. I may be completely alone in this regard,
but I have a number of computers with graphics cards that aren't
supported by FreeBSD's XFree86 and hence the only way to run
FreeBSD/Dragonfly + X on them is using one of the above 2 X servers.
Hence, it might make sense bring the old signal code back in.

					-Kip