Re: Matt's schedule for this week

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:47:00 -0500

On Nov 12, 2003, at 10:46 AM, Craig Dooley wrote:

With the kernel I'm running using 3.3.2, the only issues I've found so far are
module loading and debugging. Our gdb is too old to understand kernel.debug I
think, and the module code needs to be updated. Is it worth looking at gdb
6.0? I remember the FreeBSD people waiting on it for full amd64 support.
Also, is there still support for the 5.x kernel and modules in /boot or was
that changed instead of added to?

Craig, I know you were posting some patches for building the kernel with gcc 3.x. Do you now have one cumulative patch you can send ?

-DR