ATA errors.

From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Nov 2003 01:05:10 GMT
Whenever I do anything particular I/O intensive (mostly pulling cvs and
building world), I've started getting lots of ata errors like the
following:

ad1: READ command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata0: resetting devices .. ad0: DMA limited to UDMA33, non-ATA66 cable or device
done
ad1: read interrupt arrived earlyad1: read error detected (too) latead1:
	WRITE command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata0: resetting devices .. ad0: DMA limited to UDMA33, non-ATA66 cable or device
done
ad1: timeout waiting for DRQ - resetting
ata0: resetting devices .. ad0: DMA limited to UDMA33, non-ATA66 cable or device
done

This continues till I reboot (usually having to hit the reset button on
my computer).

I know for a fact that ad0, and the cable, are both ATA100.  And I'm
highly doubtful that there's anything actually wrong with the drive
itself.

Any idea if this might be something with the ata driver?

Adam