Re: DragonFly BSD new list? ( was: SCO after BSD settlement )

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:13:01 -0800 (PST)

:Hello,
:
:What are your thoughts on creating a new list to address/discuss general DragonFly BSD topics?
:
:e.g. dragonflybsd-advocacy or dragonflybsd-general
:
:thanks.
:--
:
:	t

    I think that we will want to create such a list in a few months, just
    prior to the first release, but that we are too small to create it now.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>