Re: iPaq IA-1 issues...

From: "Joshua Coombs" <jcoombs@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:02:27 -0500

"Joshua Coombs" <jcoombs@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> So far I've two issues holding up DragonFly from working on my
> IA-1 internet appliance, and both stem from the older usb driver
> in use at the moment.
> I thought I'd be able to hand update the sub drivers to 4.9's but
> appears I may need to delve a bit deeper and perhaps pull the base
> usb support over as well.  Is there interest in sync'ing USB up
> FreeBSD 4.9, or should I pick a different target, current, or a
> NetBSD branch to update to?  (Or should I leave it alone and use a
> real comp? : ) )
> Joshua Coombs
> (Note, VMWare seems quite happy with DFly so far.)

Bah, looks like it's a lot more than just munching include paths to
sync up DF's usb support using FBSD 4.9-Rel.  The USB interfaces are
pretty much direct conversions.  The base USB drivers however
refrence PRIBIO which is no longer present in DF.

Guess I get to learn C and stop hacking blindly.

Joshua Coombs