Re: XFree86-4

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:41:41 -0800 (PST)

:Currently I cant get X working on dragonfly.  The port of XFree86-Server
:from FreeBSD segfaults without much of a clue, and the port cannot build
:because currently dri fails during the build.  Heres the output of make
:in graphics/dri and XFree86.0.log.
:
:-Craig
:--
:Craig Dooley											craig@xxxxxxxxxx

    Follow up...  I was able to adjust the FreeBSD.cf patch to use
    FreeBSD-4 OS revs but for some reason the link is still looking
    for the XThrStub.  I further hacked up the patch for
    XFree86-4-libraries/files/patch-FreeBSD.cf and successfully
    built the port.

    I have committed the dfports override for XFree86-4-libraries and
    I am continuing to attempt to build the full XFree86 port set.  There
    may be additional issues.  I am continuing to play with it.