Re: XFree86-4 (success!)

From: Craig Dooley <cd5697@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:09:13 -0500

I got galeon2 to compile after "fixing" XFree86-4-libraries, and there
are a couple other situations like this.  I seem to remember libexpat,
libesd, libaudiofile, libjpeg, and I think one more that needed to be
linked into /usr/lib to get it to build.  I'll test this tonight.
Thanks for being so quick.