Re: DRI support

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:03:51 -0800 (PST)

:This should have been fixed with Matts dfports commit of imake and
:XFree86-libs.  Update dragonfly src, checkout dfports, and override the
:imake-4 package, and this should work.  My X Server still crashes
:though.  Havent had time to really track it down, but everything builds
:now.
:
:-Craig

    I've got mine working with a GeForce2 (nv driver).  I'm hoping that
    someone else can take up the ball for any remaining issues and provide
    patches so I can get back to userland threading, IPC, and AMD64 :-)