Re: libcaps thread testing code committed

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:02:17 -0800 (PST)

    Sheesh.  My english is pretty bad tonight.  That's what I get for
    rushing an email!

    In anycase, just one clarification... a thread switch within the same
    virtual cpu is not going to require any system calls.  An IPI between
    virtual cpus (essentially communication between two rfork'd processes)
    will require one system call.