RE: propolice for GCC?

From: "Dooley, Ryan" <dooleyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:31:20 -0600

Right on... what did you find out for the overhead? (I've got (propolice) running on my workstation under Gentoo Linux and now Dragonfly and, as a desktop user, I can't say that I can tell.)

I think it is a good thing to have a switch in /etc/make.conf (or whatever).  It makes Dragonfly just that much cooler :-)

Cheers,
Ryan