Re: ftw/nftw (was Re: LibC status and others...)

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:51:55 -0500

Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:

Dave Leimbach wrote:

I was just curious what the status of libc and NSS like functions such
as getpwnam_r and other thread safe POSIX goodies is in DragonFly at
the moment.

This is offtopic, but still thinking of POSIX, I understand the NetBSD people committed ftw/nftw support. I posted this to freebsd-standards, but it seems like no one followed: http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=18378

cheers,

Pedro.

I can't get to the link :

http://people.debian.org/~fenton/jftw.html