Re: libcaps question

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:46:28 +0000

Dave Leimbach wrote:

It really is nothing more than a matter of preference of idiom.

I will just learn to do it your way :). Thanks for the explanation.

Alternatively, just do a "typedef struct caps_port _caps_port_t" in your private header file. OFcourse, this is not something you haven't thought of already I suppose. :-)

Regards,

-- Hiten