Wireless interface not detected

From: Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:59:48 +0100

I have a Dell Latitude c540 with a Dell Truemobile wireless interface, but
it does not get deteced by DragonFly, neither does it show up in
`pciconf -lv`. In FreeBSD 5.x it works just fine.

I would be grateful if someone had some some pointer on how to fix this. I
am trying to get this laptop up and running for school work with
DragonFly.

I will send whatever information is needed, just let me know.

--
Eirik Nygaard
eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx